APSB11-06: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0609)
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||March 14, 2011||April 11, 2012||February 12, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player 10.2.154.13 and earlier on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris; 10.1.106.16 and earlier on Android; Adobe AIR 2.5.1 and earlier; and Authplay.dll (aka AuthPlayLib.bundle) in Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.x through 9.4.2 and 10.x through 10.0.1 on Windows and Mac OS X, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (application crash) via crafted Flash content, as demonstrated by a .swf file embedded in an Excel spreadsheet, and as exploited in the wild in March 2011.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Security update for Adobe AIR (CVE-2011-0609)
- APSB11-06: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0609)
- RHSA-2011:0372: flash-plugin security update
- Sun Patch: JDS 3: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- APSB11-05: Security update available for Adobe Flash Player (CVE-2011-0609)
- Sun Patch: JDS 3_x86: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2011-0609
- FreeBSD: linux-flashplugin -- remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2011-0609)
- APSA11-01: Security Advisory for Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0609)
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2011:005