APSB11-06: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0609)
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||March 15, 2011||April 12, 2012||September 27, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player 10.2.154.13 and earlier on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris; 10.1.106.16 and earlier on Android; Adobe AIR 2.5.1 and earlier; and Authplay.dll (aka AuthPlayLib.bundle) in Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.x through 9.4.2 and 10.x through 10.0.1 on Windows and Mac OS X, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (application crash) via crafted Flash content, as demonstrated by a .swf file embedded in an Excel spreadsheet, and as exploited in the wild in March 2011.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- CERT: VN-http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/192052
- OVAL: http://oval.mitre.org/oval/definitions/data/OVAL14147.html
- REDHAT: http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0372.html
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/43751/
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/43757/
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/43772/
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/43856/
- URL: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-06.html
- XF: http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/66078
- Acrobat >= 9 and < 9.4.3
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader version 9.4.3
It is recommended that you upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader 9.4.3 or later. In the Help menu, select the 'Check for Updates...' option.
- Acrobat >= 10 and < 10.0.2
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader version 10.0.2
It is recommended that you upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader 10.0.2 or later. In the Help menu, select the 'Check for Updates...' option.
- Security update for Adobe AIR (CVE-2011-0609)
- APSA11-01: Security Advisory for Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0609)
- APSB11-05: Security update available for Adobe Flash Player (CVE-2011-0609)
- APSB11-06: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0609)
- RHSA-2011:0372: flash-plugin security update
- Sun Patch: JDS 3: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- Sun Patch: JDS 3_x86: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2011:005