Amazon Linux AMI: Security patch for java-1.7.0-openjdk (ALAS-2013-151) (CVE-2012-3174)
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||January 13, 2013||February 27, 2014||September 25, 2014|
Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java 7 before Update 11 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-0422. NOTE: some parties have mapped CVE-2012-3174 to an issue involving recursive use of the Reflection API, but that issue is already covered as part of CVE-2013-0422. This identifier is for a different vulnerability whose details are not public as of 20130114.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0199-1
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- CESA-2013:0165: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- RHSA-2013:0165: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- Oracle Security Alert: Java Runtime Environment Libraries vulnerability (CVE-2012-3174)
- ELSA-2013-0165 Important: Oracle Linux java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- USN-1693-1: OpenJDK 7 vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0156: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2012-3174
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0440-1