Apple Java security update for CVE-2011-0863
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||June 13, 2011||January 25, 2012||August 10, 2014|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 6 Update 25 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2011:0632-1
- RHSA-2011:0860: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- RHSA-2011:0938: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- Java CPU June 2011 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2011-0863)