Apple Java security update for CVE-2012-0500
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||February 14, 2012||April 03, 2012||August 17, 2014|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 2 and earlier, 6 Update 30 and earlier, and JavaFX 2.0.2 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- VMSA-2012-0013: vCenter Update Manager update to JRE 1.5.0 Update 36 (CVE-2012-0500)
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2012:0139: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- Java CPU February 2012 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2012-0500)
- RHSA-2012:0514: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2012:0603-1