Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-1487
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||February 20, 2013||February 21, 2013||December 12, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 13 and earlier and 6 Update 39 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
Upgrade to Apple Java version 220.127.116.11
Upgrade your copy of Apple Java to 18.104.22.168 by selecting 'Software Update' from the Apple menu, or by using the softwareupdate utility.
Alternatively, Intel-based Macs running OS X 10.7.3 or later may download Java 7 directly from Oracle.
- Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2013-1487)
- RHSA-2013:0531: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- RHSA-2013:0532: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2013:0625: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0440-1
- USN-1735-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities