Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment Sound vulnerability (CVE-2013-1481)
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||January 31, 2013||February 02, 2013||December 11, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 6 through Update 38, 5.0 through Update 38, and 1.4.2_40 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Sound.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- USN-1724-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2013:0440-2
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2013:0624: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-1481
- RHSA-2013:0625: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0236: java-1.6.0-sun security update