SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2011:0637-1
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||June 15, 2011||December 11, 2013||February 12, 2015|
Adobe Flash Player before 10.3.181.26 on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris, and 10.3.185.23 and earlier on Android, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (memory corruption) via unspecified vectors, as exploited in the wild in June 2011.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2011-2110
- Sun Patch: JDS 3: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- Sun Patch: JDS 3_x86: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- FreeBSD: linux-flashplugin -- remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2011-2110)
- RHSA-2011:0869: flash-plugin security update
- APSB11-18: Security update available for Adobe Flash Player (CVE-2011-2110)