VMSA-2012-0003: VMware VirtualCenter Update 6b and ESX 3.5 patch update JRE (CVE-2011-3516)
|8||(AV:N/AC:H/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||October 18, 2011||January 01, 2014||January 01, 2014|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment component in Oracle Java SE JDK and JRE 6 Update 27 and earlier, when running on Windows, allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Java CPU October 2011 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2011-3516)
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2012:0114-1
- RHSA-2012:0034: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2011:1384: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2011-3516