Last updated at Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:02:26 GMT
The recording of the webinar "Security War Stories: Life on the Front Lines of a Breach" is now online. Big thanks to Jack for a great presentation, and huge thanks too all of the participants for the great questions and input, which I've included in the Q&A transcription.
- How would you go about setting up an incident response team?
- How many companies have gone out of business as a result of a breach?
- What departments should I involve in the case of a breach?
- What controls for mobile devices, such as iPhones and iPads, have you seen that have been successful in mitigating breaches?
- What's the number one thing one should avoid after a breach?
- What security monitoring tool do you recommend?
- How can you test if development passwords are still used in production?
- How much was the legal department part of breach response teams?
- During a breach, how do you handle executives who don't have an IT or security background?
- When should you go public with a breach?
Watch the full webinar recording now!
Tip: Jack's giving another webinar today on "How to find out if your SCADA system is vulnerable to cyber-attacks" (reserve your seat).