Last updated at Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:07:01 GMT
Phishing is on the rise as an attack vector because it's often the fastest and easiest way to penetrate a network's defenses. You're doing security awareness training, but how do your users behave when faced with a real phishing
e-mail? So how can you train people to smell a phish and just say no? In this Whiteboard Wednesday, I'll walk you through some telltale signs and techniques you can use to reduce the risk of falling for phish. Topics covered in this video include:
- What is phishing?
- Different types of phish: e-mail with attachment, web-based, malware-laced, credential-capture...
- How to measure user behavior
- Improving behavior: go phish!
- How to conduct phishing exercises
- Key metrics to monitor
- Remediation: how to remove that pesky phish odor
- Tools to automate phishing