Last updated at Mon, 06 Nov 2017 17:52:09 GMT
We use the JS client library extensively at Logentries to improve our product development and operational decisions. If you’re running a service and want to be better informed when answering questions like:
- How are people actually using my product?
- Do customers really want feature x?
- What do we need to spend time optimizing?
Then extending your front-end logging & metrics coverage is probably the best place to start.
You can get started sending log/metrics data to Logentries via the pixel tracker in 5 minutes:
- Sign up for a free account if you haven’t already
- Set up a log, get a token
- Embed the pixel tracker in your HTML:
From the command line, you can send some log data like this:
curl https://js.logentries.com/v1/logs/TOKEN?e=`echo 'Hello, Logentries!' | base64`
We’re looking forward to hearing what you think! And, if you need more information, check out the Pixel Tracker API Documentation.