It is that time of year again, when 1000s of security professionals and hackers flock to one of the hottest places on the planet. Like many of you, I've been making this trek for over a decade. There is no better place to keep in touch with your friends and colleagues in the security industry, hear about the latest research and enjoy a beer on a vendor's bar tab. But above all else, Hacker Summer Camp is one of the best opportunities for those looking to break into the security industry or find a better job - at a better company.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities at Rapid7, this year we are focusing on making it easier for you to find us at BSides Las Vegas, Black Hat, and DEF CON. Below you will find a day by day schedule of where some key contacts will be located who are interested in speaking with you about a career at Rapid7. Below that are some links to jobs that you might be interested. Explore both and apply NOW if you are interested, but still try and introduce yourself at one of the conferences next week.
NOTE: Please bookmark this page as the we'll update the schedule below as things change or more opportunities to meet with us develop.
Tuesday, August 5th
- BSides LV: During this entire day / night, Nicholas Percoco (@c7five) will be available to speak about opportunities. Contact him via LinkedIn or Twitter.
Wednesday, August 6th
- Black Hat USA: Visit the Rapid7 team at our our booth. Ask for someone who works on the teams of the roles described below and introduce yourself. Reference this blog post and the specific job you are interested in. Register to attend our party on this night at XS Nightclub.
Thursday, August 7th
- Black Hat USA: Visit the Rapid7 team at our our booth. Ask for someone who works on the teams of the roles described below and introduce yourself. Reference this blog post and the specific job you are interested in.
Friday, August 8th
- DEF CON 22: This year Rapid7 is selling t-shirts to benefit the EFF. Our table will be in the Vendor Area. There will be folks from Rapid7 to meet all day, but be sure to ask for the following people during these times:
Saturday, August 9th
- DEF CON 22: Again, we'll be in the Vendor Area. Here are some team members you might be interested in meeting:
Saturday, August 9th
- DEF CON 22: Yes, we'll be in the Vendor Area. Come meet these team members and introduce yourself:
We are looking to hire for the following position, if you are interested please don't hesitate to apply now so we can begin the process with you.
- Strategic Services Program Development Consultant (US)
- Sr. Security Consultant- Enterprise Deployment (US)
- Assessment and Security Consultant (US)
- Metasploit Payload Wizard (Austin, TX)
- Sr. Product Manager - Metasploit (Austin, TX)
- Product Manager (Cambridge, MA)
- Sr. User Interface Developer (Austin, TX)