Last updated at Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:14:47 GMT
This week's Feature Friday is a showcase of UserInsight Threats, a simple framework to track and alert on security threats important to your network and powered by Rapid7 and the UserInsight community.
For this Feature Friday we are delighted to have UserInsight power-user Jordan Schroeder, Security Architect at Visier, Inc., walk us through UserInsight Threats. This 4-minute video even shows threat content Jordan curated that is now available to the UserInsight community.
Please click the link below to view the UserInsight Threats Feature Friday:
LEARN HOW TO DETECT AND INVESTIGATE COMPROMISED CREDENTIALS AND OTHER SECURITY INCIDENTS
Rapid7 UserInsight detects and investigates incidents leveraging compromised credentials, user impersonation, and lateral attacker movement. It can detect incidents across on-premise, cloud, and mobile environments with built-in analytics to accurately detect indicators of compromise.
Register to get a free guided demo of UserInsight to learn how to detect and investigate:
- Incidents involving compromised credentials
- Lateral movement on the network
- Abnormal access to critical assets
- Attacks against the corporate network, cloud services and mobile devices
- Users affected by phishing campaigns
- User accounts, domain administrators, service accounts, processes running on endpoints, mobile device and cloud services