On this week's episode of Security Nation, host Kyle Flaherty welcomes Matt Hathaway and Eric Sun to break down the alphabet soup that is UBA, UEBA, SUBA...you get the point. The conversation quickly turns to the Gartner Market Guide, the evolution of SIEM, the integral nature of endpoint agents, and oh so much more. Tune in and learn about:
- The perils of "portal fatigue" and how to recognize its symptoms.
- How to get the most out of the Gartner UEBA Market Guide and understand the vendor segmentation.
- How the creation of UBA helped move the SIEM market and motivate us all to understand how important time is in both detection and investigation.
- Why InsightIPA should be a beer at some point, but don't tell Nate.
- How to properly use the "f-word" in the title of a blog post.