Rapid7 is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 7,400 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture. Learn more at www.rapid7.com.
Rapid7 is building something unique in the security industry - a true platform. The promise of this platform is best realized through strategic alliances with other technology providers. We're looking for someone to work with Rapid7's strategic partners to drive long-term value for our customers, partners and Rapid7. You'll work with a set of partners to build and execute joint business plans, working cross-functionally to deliver world-class integrations and drive adoption of integrated solutions into the market.
● Directly manage key strategic alliances, working cross-functionally with Rapid7 groups and key partners to execute joint business plans
● Facilitate joint roadmap and integration discussions with partners to ensure that we're delivering world-class integrations that solve real problems for our customers
● Drive joint go-to-market efforts that coordinate marketing, sales, and channel alignment
● Communicate the business value of each partnership to Rapid7 stakeholders in order to drive internal alignment.
● Understand each partner intimately, what motivates them, and how to drive commitment to an ever-expanding and deepening relationship
● Experience working cross-functionally to drive complex, long-term projects
● Experience building scalable programs that align internal resources with external partners
● “Strategic Alliances” somewhere on your resume (a definite plus)
● Software-company experience; cybersecurity experience.; cloud platform experience (each is a plus)
● Tech-savvy: the more the better - we like former product managers, engineers, technical people who have moved into more market-facing roles
● A degree of some kind. MBA-preferred but not required
● A minimum of five years relevant work experience
● An appetite for driving alignment in an ever-changing world: a “get things done” mindset that understands that getting things done requires strong partnerships
● A strong set of organization and presentation skills
● The ability to work in our Boston office (or potentially Austin), if not every day, then very often, with periodic travel also expected