→ Are you a leader? Are you ready to take a team of rockstars to the next level? Let's go!!!
→ Rapid7 is looking for a Director to lead a newly formed automation team as it continues to grow and advance the
organisation's automation and integration needs. We need a people-person with technical chops that is good at fostering
discussions with business partners. The ideal candidate is someone who can help guide a team tasked with delivering
robust low-code/no-code platforms,, solving business automation problems, and enabling citizen developers throughout
At Rapid7 we are...
● Energetic, Passionate, Fun and Enthusiastic
● Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritisation of work
● Business outcome focused and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
● Committed to Continuous Learning – we strive to continuously learn and adapt to new tools and techniques
The ideal candidate will bring the following to the table:
This role will work closely with business and functional SMEs, Leadership, Product Owners, Developers and I/O to develop
a multi-year Automation Strategy for Rapid7.
If you fit the bill, you'll do the following and much, much more:
● Develop a multi- year strategy and roadmap for Automation that includes RPA, Orchestration, AI/ML..this is fun for you!
● Stand up an Automation Centre of Excellence including Governance Model that makes sense for Rapid7
● Be accountable to a Transformation initiative that brings significant benefit to our employees and customers,
evangelise the benefits
● Manage a great team with proven experience hiring, coaching and developing technical talent
● Plan and deliver joyful outcomes using agile, lean and Citizen IT methodologies because that's how we roll.
● Learn new things, elevate your skills and grow your career in ways that you haven't imagined
We will be really excited if you have these experiences:
● 4+ yrs experience with best in class Automation technologies/ platforms RPA and Orchestration technologies, including
● Dealing with ambiguity; act without having all the details, plan for the future while managing the present
● Experience with integration patterns and platforms like Workato, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or
● 4+ yrs experience in integrating with RESTful APIs, writing API clients, and building workflows and recipes.
● Stakeholder Management; setting clear expectations and delivering against them
● Background in Business process engineering, experience with evaluating current state to design future state
● Monitoring and measuring business outcomes using KPIs/OKRs
● Security domain expertise or mindset
● Energy, Passion, Humour and Enthusiasm – work hard, play hard at the best job of your career.
● Self-Motivated and Accountable – able to take direction and manage prioritisation of work
● Comfortable with Change – we move fast, talk fast, learn fast, and are continually learning.
We have ambitious goals and need people that, are dynamic, desire to be part of something BIG, and are passionate about
excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about SecOps. If you
want a place where you can grow and make an impact ... this is it.