Rapid7 (Nasdaq: RPD) is advancing security with visibility, analytics, and automation delivered through our Insight cloud. Our solutions simplify the complex, allowing security teams to work more effectively with IT and development to reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. Over 8,900 customers rely on Rapid7 technology, services, and research to improve security outcomes and securely advance their organization. For more information, visit our website, check out our blog, or follow us on LinkedIn.
The Senior Stock Plan Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day activities and end-to-end administration of Rapid7's global equity plans which include restricted stock units (RSU), performance stock units (PSU), stock options and employee stock purchase plans (ESPP). This position will report in through the accounting department, interact with third-party vendors, and partner with Legal, People Strategy, Payroll, Financial Reporting, Tax, and other internal teams. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Stock Plan Administrator for a U.S. public company, and demonstrate a high level of accuracy, excellent attention to detail, and deliver high quality work on a timely basis, while interacting with all levels of the Company's employees.
Job Responsibilities: Manage and process all aspects of the Company's global equity plans including RSU, PSU and stock option grant issuances, RSU releases, stock option exercises and ESPP enrollment and purchases via E*TRADE's EquityEdge Online (EEO)
- Coordinate delivery of grant communications, track employee grant acceptance and taxpayer status certifications, follow up with equity plan participants as needed
- Work with and provide to 3rd party advisor the necessary data to perform multiple jurisdiction tax withholdings of equity transactions for mobile employees.
- Work with internal Legal, People Strategy, Payroll, Financial Reporting, Tax, and other teams, as well as the Company's transfer agent, as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal and external tax and legal advisors on global equity matters
- Manage the stock plan email inbox and communicate directly with participants as the in-house stock plan specialist, answer questions, investigate and resolve any issues regarding stock plans.
- Develop/maintain the Company's internal stock plan site that houses resources/materials related to Company equity plans.
- Support employee understanding of equity plans, awards and policies and provide live and recorded presentations to new and existing employees. Lead efforts to streamline work streams to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity plans data, including automating processes.
- Oversee proper filing of required Form 4 documents for Section 16 officers, incoordination with Legal.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows and section 16 officers trade restrictions in E*TRADE.
- Manage the preparation of the year-end E*TRADE requirements and tax statements
- Assist in preparation of equity-related disclosures for proxy statement SEC filings.
- Ensure SOX compliance for all aspects of stock plan administration, policies, and procedures