The Rapid7 Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business primarily in Japan to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Rapid7 solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customer's security needs and how Rapid7 can help them to achieve their goals.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time revenue retention.
- Work closely with our regional partners to provide excellent service for their end users and ensure a tight communication and relationship in maintaining and driving regional revenue.
- Drive customer awareness of product features and Rapid7 services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer, ensuring that Rapid7 solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
- Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs.
- Daily communication with internal and external customers.
- Manage all customer information – including updates on key contacts, new and existing quotes, and purchase history.
- Fluent in Japanese. Good English communication skills.
- Passionate about service and support; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to assist customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Energized by connecting and building long-lasting relationships with customers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.