Are you an Enterprise Account Executive , ideally with a background in Cybersecurity? Ready to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor?
Due to increased demand for our platform we are looking to hire a Senior Account Executive. In this role you will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of our UK Enterprise business by aggressively developing new business through new and existing accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists, Product Managers and Customer Success teams.
• Develop and manage enterprise business in the UK
• Responsible for lead generation, building a relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
• Work with Channel partners and Channel Managers to promote our solutions
• Sell the Rapid7 platform, including, Managed Security Services
• Proven solution sales experience in; identifying market size and focus; developing sales pipeline; penetrating new accounts and driving the sales process.
• Ability to multi-task numerous sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
• Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
• Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
• Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
• Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
• Demonstrable experience in a New Business Enterprise Sales role within the Cybersecurity industry preferably. Candidates from Cloud, IAS, Managed Hosting, SaaS & Software also considered
• Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of solution selling
• A track record of performance and outstanding target achievement in a New Business Development role with a focus on Enterprise accounts in the UK
Rapid7 powers the practice of SecOps by delivering shared visibility, analytics, and automation that unites security, IT, and DevOps teams. The Rapid7 Insight platform empowers these teams to jointly manage and reduce risk, detect and contain attackers, and analyse and optimise operations. Rapid7 technology, services, and research drive vulnerability management, application security, incident detection and response, and log management for more than 7,200 organisations across more than 120 countries, including 54% of the Fortune 100.