We are IntSights, a Rapid7 company, that has created a market shifting solution to DETECT, ANALYSE and REMEDIATE all kinds of threats and malicious information in the clear, dark & deep web.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) is helping organizations around the globe advance securely. Our technology, services, and community-focused research simplify complexity for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. With more than 9000 customers across 120+ countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity that has proudly earned numerous industry accolades and strong recognition for our technology and culture.
What will you do?
● Proactively drive hunting and analysis against the dataset available
● Produce intelligence outputs to provide an accurate description of the current threat landscape and associated risk
● Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers
● Leverage internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack infrastructure
● Analyze indicators based on factual information and wider contextual information available
● Work with the team to improve and expand the toolset
● Interface with customers success and customers on an ongoing basis to consult with them on best security practices and help them mature their security posture
● 2+ years of experience as a Cyber Intelligence Analyst
● Information security experience - Strongly preferred
● Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence gathering, source verification, link analysis, and threat actors.
● Experience with exploring the Dark Web
● Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
● Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
● Ability to interpret internal data sources and open source data
● Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities
● Inherent passion for information security and service excellence
● English- full professional proficiency
Fluent in other Languages – Advantage