Rapid7 (Nasdaq: RPD) is advancing security with visibility, analytics, and automation delivered through our Insight cloud. Our solutions simplify the complex, allowing security teams to work more effectively with IT and development to reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. Over 9,300 customers rely on Rapid7 technology, services, and research to improve security outcomes and securely advance their organization. For more information, visit our website, check out our blog, or follow us on LinkedIn.
Rapid7 is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join a newly formed delivery team as it continues to grow and advance the organization's enterprise applications ecosystem.
We need a team player with software engineering chops that is excellent at delivery quality solutions the delight users.
The ideal candidate
Someone who can contribute and guide a team tasked with delivering robust technical solutions, solving system and business problems, and developing/executing enhancement/support plans.
At Rapid7 we are...
● Energetic, Passionate, Fun and Enthusiastic
● Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
● Business outcome focused and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
● Committed to Continuous Learning – we strive to continuously learn and adapt to new tools and techniques.
The ideal candidate will
Work closely with business and functional SMEs / leadership, Product Owners, Application Analysts, Administrators, Scrum Masters and 3rd party support teams (to continue) to build and support Rapid7's business systems.
If you fit the bill, you'll do the following and much, much more:
● Be a key member of a business transformation initiative that brings significant benefit to our customers.
● Develop high quality software design and solution architecture..this is fun for you.
● Identify, prioritize and execute tasks using Agile methodology.
● Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
● Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clear code
● Perform validation and verification testing
● Improve operations by conducting analysis; recommending changes in processes and procedures
● Collaborate with internal team and service providers to fix and improve products
● Create a great experience for our customers and users
● Learn new things, elevate your skills and grow your career in ways that you haven't imagined.
We will be really excited if you have these experiences:
● 5 to 7 years of software development experience working with Salesforce CRM and/or NetSuite ERP
● Background in integration patterns and platforms like Workato,
● Experience with Git and Jenkins or similar version control and build platforms
● Proficient with JIRA/Confluence
● Experience with accounting, quote-to-cash, subscription lifecycle management, direct and partner selling channels
● Security domain expertise or mindset
● Energy, Passion, Humor and Enthusiasm – work hard, play hard at the best job of your career.
● Self-Motivated and Accountable – able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
● Comfortable with Change – we move fast, talk fast, learn fast, and are continually learning.
We have ambitious goals and need people that, are dynamic, desire to be part of something BIG, and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about SecOps.