Israel - Tel Aviv
Product & Engineering
Cyber Intelligence manager
- Leading a group of analysts who work on collecting and analyzing intelligence related to the company's customers
- Working with internal stakeholders like: CSM, Pre-Sales and Sales and influence/build consensus across a matrixed team.
- Create and track team KPIs with high standards
- Proactively monitor and drive improve the team deliverables to our customers
- Produce intelligence outputs to provide an accurate description of the current threat landscape and associated risk
- Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues and customers
- Leverage internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities, and intelligence on various attackers and attack infrastructure
- Analyze indicators based on factual information and wider contextual information available
- Work with the team to improve and expand the toolset
- Interface with customers success and customers on an ongoing basis to consult with them on best security practices and help them mature their security posture
- At least 3 years of experience as a team leader or manager
- Previous experience in cyber-Intelligence role
- Information security experience - Strongly preferred
- Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence gathering, source verification, link analysis, and threat actors.
- Experience with threat hunting in the Dark Web
- Customer-oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
- Good interpersonal communication with other team players.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Analysis and troubleshooting hands-on, eager to learn technologies.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others.