Rapid7 is looking to recruit an Associate International Accountant who will be responsible for the
accounting and compliance of our international subsidiaries.
Rapid7, Inc. is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organisations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviours and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organisations about their IT environments and users.
The Associate International Accountant is responsible for Rapid7's international subsidiary accounting and compliance, preparation of account reconciliations, and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, U.S. GAAP, and international accounting standards. The ideal candidate must have a willingness to learn and must be able to adapt in a dynamic environment. This position will be required to work cross-functionally, especially with the Tax, Treasury, Legal, Payroll and People Strategy departments on various international issues. This position will report directly to the International Accounting Supervisor and is based out of Rapid7's office in Belfast.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage and support international ledgers, including the monthly close process, account reconciliations and preparing reporting packages
- Monitor all accounts and prepare journal entries relating to various activity
- Oversee various activities and monitor all account related questions and manage closing calls.
- Provide support on international audit, tax, and compliance requests including VAT and GST returns
- Update and maintain fixed assets register and depreciation schedules
- Record daily cash activity and review cash requirement to ensure sufficient funding.
- Review, prepare, and ensure that intercompany invoicing and related accounting is
- completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in quarterly reviews and annual audit with external auditors
- Work with local/foreign accounting firms to ensure timely and accurate filling of statutory financial statements in applicable countries
- Assist with international treasury activities and analysis