Cyber Security Account Executive
Are you an Account Executive , ideally with a background in Cyber Security? Ready to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor.
Due to increased demand for our platform we are looking to hire a Sales Account Executive. In this role you will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the business in your assigned region, territory, or vertical, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists, Product Managers and Customer Success teams.
• Develop and manage accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical
• Responsible for lead generation, building a relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
• Work with Channel partners and Channel Managers to promote our solutions
• Sell the Rapid7 platform, including, Managed Security Services
• Proven solution sales experience in; identifying market size and focus; developing sales pipeline; penetrating new accounts and driving the sales process.
• Ability to multi-task numerous sales cycles simultaneously, while ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
• Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
• Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
• Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
• Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a New Business Sales role within the IT Cyber Security industry preferably. Candidates from Cloud, IAS, Managed Hosting, SaaS & Software also considered
• Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of solution selling
• A track record of performance and outstanding target achievement in a New Business Development role