Rapid7 is leading the information security industry as a top provider of security products and services that help customers defend against everyday threats. Not only is Rapid7 on the forefront of the security revolution, but we are also known for our great company culture. We recently moved our Boston headquarters into a brand new office in the Hub by North Station (you can even take a virtual tour here!) and it's a "physical manifestation" of our Moose culture.
Rapid7 is building something unique in the security industry - a true platform. The promise of this platform is best realized through strategic alliances with other technology providers. We're looking for someone to work with Rapid7's strategic partners to drive long-term value for our customers, partners and Rapid7. You'll work with a set of partners to build and execute joint business plans, working cross-functionally to deliver world-class integrations and drive adoption of integrated solutions into the market.
● Directly manage strategic alliances, working cross-functionally with Rapid7 groups and key partners to execute joint business plans
● Facilitate joint roadmap and integration discussions with partners to ensure that we're delivering world-class integrations that solve real problems for our customers
● Drive joint go-to-market efforts that coordinate marketing, sales, and channel alignment
● Communicate the business value of each partnership to Rapid7 stakeholders in order to drive internal alignment.
● Understand each partner intimately, what motivates them, and how to drive commitment to an ever-expanding and deepening relationship
● Deep understanding of Cyber Security
● 4-7 years' experience
● Experience working cross-functionally to drive complex, long-term projects
● Tech-savvy: the more the better - we like former product managers, engineers, technical people who have moved into more market-facing roles
● An appetite for driving alignment in an ever-changing world: a “get things done” mindset that understands that getting things done requires strong partnerships
● A strong set of organization and presentation skills
● The ability to work in our Boston office (or potentially Austin), if not every day, then very often, with periodic travel also expected