APSB11-08: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0611)
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||April 12, 2011||April 25, 2011||February 12, 2015|
Adobe Flash Player before 10.2.154.27 on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris and 10.2.156.12 and earlier on Android; Adobe AIR before 2.6.19140; and Authplay.dll (aka AuthPlayLib.bundle) in Adobe Reader 9.x before 9.4.4 and 10.x through 10.0.1 on Windows, Adobe Reader 9.x before 9.4.4 and 10.x before 10.0.3 on Mac OS X, and Adobe Acrobat 9.x before 9.4.4 and 10.x before 10.0.3 on Windows and Mac OS X allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (application crash) via crafted Flash content; as demonstrated by a Microsoft Office document with an embedded .swf file that has a size inconsistency in a "group of included constants," object type confusion, ActionScript that adds custom functions to prototypes, and Date objects; and as exploited in the wild in April 2011.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- FreeBSD: linux-flashplugin -- remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2011-0611)
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SA:2011:018
- Sun Patch: JDS 3_x86: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- HP Systems Insight Manager - HPSBMU02769 (CVE-2011-0611): HP-UX, Linux, and Windows, Remote Unauthorized Access, Execution of Arbitrary Code, and Other Vulnerabilities
- Security update for Adobe AIR (CVE-2011-0611)
- APSB11-08: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0611)
- RHSA-2011:0451: flash-plugin security update
- Sun Patch: JDS 3: Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Patch
- APSB11-07: Security update available for Adobe Flash Player (CVE-2011-0611)
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2011-0611