APSB11-08: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2011-0611)
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||April 13, 2011||April 12, 2012||December 05, 2013|
Adobe Flash Player before 10.2.154.27 on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris and 10.2.156.12 and earlier on Android; Adobe AIR before 2.6.19140; and Authplay.dll (aka AuthPlayLib.bundle) in Adobe Reader 9.x before 9.4.4 and 10.x through 10.0.1 on Windows, Adobe Reader 9.x before 9.4.4 and 10.x before 10.0.3 on Mac OS X, and Adobe Acrobat 9.x before 9.4.4 and 10.x before 10.0.3 on Windows and Mac OS X allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (application crash) via crafted Flash content; as demonstrated by a Microsoft Office document with an embedded .swf file that has a size inconsistency in a "group of included constants," object type confusion, ActionScript that adds custom functions to prototypes, and Date objects; and as exploited in the wild in April 2011.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- CERT: VN-http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/230057
- DISA_SEVERITY: http://iase.disa.mil/stigs/iavm-cve.html
- DISA_VMSKEY: http://iase.disa.mil/stigs/iavm-cve.html
- IAVM: http://iase.disa.mil/stigs/iavm-cve.html
- OVAL: http://oval.mitre.org/oval/definitions/data/OVAL14175.html
- REDHAT: http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2011-0451.html
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/44119/
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/44141/
- SECUNIA: http://secunia.com/advisories/44149/
- SUSE: http://www.novell.com/linux/security/advisories.html
- URL: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-08.html
- XF: http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/66681
- Acrobat >= 9 and < 9.4.4
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader version 9.4.4
It is recommended that you upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader 9.4.4 or later. In the Help menu, select the 'Check for Updates...' option.
- Acrobat >= 10 and < 10.0.3
Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader version 10.0.3
It is recommended that you upgrade to Adobe Acrobat/Reader 10.0.3 or later. In the Help menu, select the 'Check for Updates...' option.