Apple Java security update for CVE-2012-0498
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||February 14, 2012||April 03, 2012||February 12, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 2 and earlier, 6 Update 30 and earlier, and 5.0 Update 33 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to 2D.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Java CPU February 2012 Java Runtime Environment 2D vulnerability (CVE-2012-0498)
- RHSA-2012:0508: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- VMSA-2012-0013: vCenter Update Manager update to JRE 1.5.0 Update 36 (CVE-2012-0498)
- RHSA-2012:0514: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2012-0498
- RHSA-2012:0139: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6