Apple Java security update for CVE-2012-0499
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||February 15, 2012||April 04, 2012||February 13, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 2 and earlier, 6 Update 30 and earlier, 5.0 Update 33 and earlier, and 1.4.2_35 and earlier; and JavaFX 2.0.2 and earlier; allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to 2D.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2012:1080: java-1.4.2-ibm-sap security update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2012-0499: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- HP-UX: CVE-2012-0499: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2012:0508: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2012-0499
- RHSA-2012:0702: java-1.4.2-ibm security update
- RHSA-2012:0514: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- Java CPU February 2012 Java Runtime Environment 2D vulnerability (CVE-2012-0499)
- VMSA-2012-0013: vCenter Update Manager update to JRE 1.5.0 Update 36 (CVE-2012-0499)
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2012:0139: java-1.6.0-sun security update