Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-2432
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||April 16, 2013||April 21, 2013||December 11, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 17 and earlier, 6 Update 43 and earlier, 5.0 Update 41 and earlier, and JavaFX 2.2.7 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to 2D, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-2394 and CVE-2013-1491.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2013:0855: java-1.5.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0757: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- Java CPU April 2013 Java Runtime Environment 2D vulnerability (CVE-2013-2432)
- RHSA-2013:0823: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-2432
- RHSA-2013:0758: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- Oracle Solaris 11: CVE-2013-2432: Vulnerability in Java 6, Java 7
- RHSA-2013:0822: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-2432: Running Java5 Runtime Environment (JRE) and Java Developer Kit (JDK), Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities