Apple Java security update for CVE-2013-2442
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||June 17, 2013||June 20, 2013||February 12, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 21 and earlier and 6 Update 45 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-2466 and CVE-2013-2468.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Java CPU June 2013 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2013-2442)
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- RHSA-2014:0414: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-2442
- RHSA-2013:1059: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:0963: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-2442: Running Java7, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:1060: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- RHSA-2013:1456: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update