OS X update for MySQL (CVE-2009-4019)
|4||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:N/I:N/A:P)||November 30, 2009||December 16, 2011||April 05, 2017|
mysqld in MySQL 5.0.x before 5.0.88 and 5.1.x before 5.1.41 does not (1) properly handle errors during execution of certain SELECT statements with subqueries, and does not (2) preserve certain null_value flags during execution of statements that use the GeomFromWKB function, which allows remote authenticated users to cause a denial of service (daemon crash) via a crafted statement.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:011
- USN-1397-1: MySQL vulnerabilities
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2009-4019
- USN-897-1: MySQL vulnerabilities
- ELSA-2010-0109 Moderate: Enterprise Linux mysql security update
- Oracle MySQL Vulnerability: CVE-2009-4019
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:007
- RHSA-2010:0109: mysql security update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2009-4019: MySQL: Multiple vulnerabilities