OS X update for PHP (CVE-2008-2829)
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||June 23, 2008||December 16, 2011||April 05, 2017|
php_imap.c in PHP 5.2.5, 5.2.6, 4.x, and other versions, uses obsolete API calls that allow context-dependent attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) and possibly execute arbitrary code via a long IMAP request, which triggers an "rfc822.c legacy routine buffer overflow" error message, related to the rfc822_write_address function.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- USN-628-1: PHP vulnerabilities
- FreeBSD: php -- multiple vulnerabilities (Multiple CVEs)
- PHP Vulnerability: CVE-2008-2829
- PHP IMAP toolkit crash: rfc822.c legacy routine buffer overflow
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2008-2829: PHP: Multiple vulnerabilities
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2008:027
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2008-2829