Cent OS: CVE-2010-3564: CESA-2010:0768 (java-1.6.0-openjdk)
|6||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:N)||October 14, 2010||December 01, 2016||July 04, 2017|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Oracle Communications Messaging Server (Sun Java System Messaging Server) component in Oracle Sun Products Suite 7.0 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality and integrity via unknown vectors related to Webmail. NOTE: the previous information was obtained from the October 2010 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from a reliable downstream vendor that the Kerberos implementation does not properly check AP-REQ requests, which allows attackers to cause a denial of service in the JVM. NOTE: CVE has not investigated the apparent discrepancy between the two vendors regarding the consequences of this issue.
Scan For This Vulnerability
Use our top-rated tool to discover, prioritize, and remediate your vulnerabilities
Solution ReferenceJava Security Update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2010-3564: IcedTea JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- HP-UX: CVE-2010-3564: Running Java, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities.
- RHSA-2010:0865: java-1.6.0-openjdk security and bug fix update
- USN-1010-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2010:0768: java-1.6.0-openjdk security and bug fix update
- Sun Patch: Messaging Server (64bit) 126.96.36.199.0: core patch
- Sun Patch: Messaging Server (64bit) 188.8.131.52.0_x86: core patch
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2010-3564