ProFTPD CommandBufferSize Denial of Service
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||November 22, 2006||February 26, 2007||February 13, 2015|
Certain versions of ProFTPD contain a bug when parsing the 'CommandBufferSize' attribute out of the ProFTPD configuration file which could allow an attacker to cause a Denial-of-Service condition on the target machine. Note: This vulnerability is disputed by the vendor.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- FreeBSD: proftpd -- remote code execution vulnerabilities (Multiple CVEs)
- ProFTPD sreplace() stack overflow
- ProFTPD "mod_tls" Buffer Overflow
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2006-5815: ProFTPD: Remote execution of arbitrary code
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2006-6170: ProFTPD: Remote execution of arbitrary code
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2006-6171: ProFTPD: Remote execution of arbitrary code