JBoss deployed web contexts information disclosure vulnerability
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:N/A:N)||April 28, 2010||February 03, 2013||February 13, 2015|
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (aka JBoss EAP or JBEAP) 4.2 before 4.2.0.CP09 and 4.3 before 4.3.0.CP08 allows remote attackers to obtain sensitive information about "deployed web contexts" via a request to the status servlet, as demonstrated by a full=true query string. NOTE: this issue exists because of a CVE-2008-3273 regression.
Scan For This Vulnerability
Use our top-rated tool to discover, prioritize, and remediate your vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2010:0376: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.2.0.CP09 update
- RHSA-2010:0378: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.2.0.CP09 update
- RHSA-2010:0379: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.3.0.CP08 update
- JBoss web console incomplete security restraints information disclosure vulnerability
- Red Hat JBoss: CVE-2010-1428: A remote attacker could gain access to sensitive information.
- Red Hat JBoss: CVE-2010-1429: A remote attacker could acquire details about deployed web contexts
- JBoss JMX-Console incomplete security restraints access vulnerability
- RHSA-2010:0377: JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.3.0.CP08 update
- Red Hat JBoss: CVE-2010-0738: Remote attackers can send requests to the application's GET handler by using a different method.