Java CPU October 2010 Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2010-3555)
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||October 19, 2010||October 27, 2010||September 13, 2018|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Deployment component in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 21 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors. NOTE: the previous information was obtained from the January 2011 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from a reliable third party coordinator that the ActiveX Plugin does not properly initialize an object field that is used as a window handle, which allows attackers to execute arbitrary code.
Scan For This Vulnerability
Use our top-rated tool to discover, prioritize, and remediate your vulnerabilities
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:019
- RHSA-2010:0770: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2010-3555
- RHSA-2011:0880: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- VMSA-2011-0013: vCenter Server and ESX, Oracle (Sun) JRE update 1.6.0_24 (CVE-2010-3555)
- HP-UX: CVE-2010-3555: Running Java, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities.
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SA:2011:006
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2010-3555: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2010:0987: java-1.6.0-ibm security and bug fix update