Java CPU February 2012 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2012-0500)
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||February 14, 2012||February 19, 2012||November 24, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 2 and earlier, 6 Update 30 and earlier, and JavaFX 2.0.2 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- VMSA-2012-0013: vCenter Update Manager update to JRE 1.5.0 Update 36 (CVE-2012-0500)
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Apple Java security update for CVE-2012-0500
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2012-0500
- RHSA-2012:0514: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- RHSA-2013:1455: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- RHSA-2012:0139: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6