Java CPU June 2013 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2013-3744)
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N)||June 18, 2013||June 18, 2013||November 20, 2017|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 Update 21 and earlier allows remote attackers to affect integrity via unknown vectors related to Deployment, a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-2400.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-3744
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2013-3744: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-3744: Running Java7, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0963: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2013:1060: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6