Java CPU July 2014 Java SE Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2014-4220)
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N)||July 14, 2014||July 14, 2014||January 07, 2018|
Unspecified vulnerability in Oracle Java SE 7u60 and 8u5 allows remote attackers to affect integrity via unknown vectors related to Deployment, a different vulnerability than CVE-2014-4208.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2014:1041: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- HP-UX: CVE-2014-4220: running Java6, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2014:1042: java-1.7.1-ibm security update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2014-4220: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- IBM AIX: java_jul2014_advisory (CVE-2014-4220): Vulnerability in IBM Java SDK affects AIX
- SUSE: CVE-2014-4220: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
- RHSA-2014:0902: java-1.7.0-oracle security update