ELSA-2011-0153 Moderate: Oracle Linux exim security update
|7||(AV:L/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||December 14, 2010||December 20, 2011||July 04, 2017|
Exim 4.72 and earlier allows local users to gain privileges by leveraging the ability of the exim user account to specify an alternate configuration file with a directive that contains arbitrary commands, as demonstrated by the spool_directory directive.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- FreeBSD: exim -- local privilege escalation (CVE-2010-4345)
- RHSA-2011:0153: exim security update
- USN-1060-1: Exim vulnerabilities
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2010-4345: Exim: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Cent OS: CVE-2010-4345: CESA-2011:0153 (exim)
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SA:2010:059
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2010-4345