SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2009-3431
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P)||September 24, 2009||February 16, 2015||July 03, 2017|
Stack consumption vulnerability in Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.1.3, 9.1.2, 9.1.1, and earlier 9.x versions; 8.1.6 and earlier 8.x versions; and possibly 7.1.4 and earlier 7.x versions allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (application crash) via a PDF file with a large number of [ (open square bracket) characters in the argument to the alert method. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2009-3431: Adobe Reader: Multiple vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2009:1499: acroread security update
- Adobe APSB09-15: Adobe Reader Stack Consumption Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Sun Patch: SunOS 5.10: Adobe Acrobat Reader patch
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SA:2009:049
- APSB09-15: Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat (CVE-2009-3431)