SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2010-3570
|8||(AV:N/AC:H/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||October 19, 2010||February 17, 2015||July 04, 2017|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Deployment Toolkit component in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 21 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors.
Scan For This Vulnerability
Use our top-rated tool to discover, prioritize, and remediate your vulnerabilities
Solution ReferenceJava Security Update
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:019
- RHSA-2010:0770: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- VMSA-2011-0013: vCenter Server and ESX, Oracle (Sun) JRE update 1.6.0_24 (CVE-2010-3570)
- HP-UX: CVE-2010-3570: Running Java, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities.
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2010-3570: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Java CPU October 2010 Deployment Toolkit vulnerability (CVE-2010-3570)