SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-0431
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N)||January 30, 2013||February 16, 2015||July 03, 2017|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 through Update 11, and OpenJDK 7, allows user-assisted remote attackers to bypass the Java security sandbox via unspecified vectors related to JMX, aka "Issue 52," a different vulnerability than CVE-2013-1490.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2013-0431: IcedTea JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment JMX vulnerability (CVE-2013-0431)
- RHSA-2013:0237: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- RHSA-2013:0247: java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- ELSA-2013-0247 Important: Oracle Linux java-1.7.0-openjdk security update
- Amazon Linux AMI: Security patch for java-1.7.0-openjdk (ALAS-2013-156) (multiple CVEs)
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-0431: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6