SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2013-0449
|5||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:N/A:N)||February 01, 2013||February 17, 2015||July 04, 2017|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) component in Oracle Java SE 7 through Update 11 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors related to Deployment.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- USN-1724-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0237: java-1.7.0-oracle security update
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- HP-UX: CVE-2013-0449: Running Java, Remote Unauthorized Access, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities
- RHSA-2013:0626: java-1.7.0-ibm security update
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2013-0449: Oracle JRE/JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Java CPU February 2013 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2013-0449)
- Vulnerabilities deemed not relevant on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6