SUSE: CVE-2015-6834: SUSE Linux Security Advisory
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||September 25, 2015||December 18, 2015||January 26, 2018|
Multiple use-after-free vulnerabilities in PHP before 5.4.45, 5.5.x before 5.5.29, and 5.6.x before 5.6.13 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via vectors related to (1) the Serializable interface, (2) the SplObjectStorage class, and (3) the SplDoublyLinkedList class, which are mishandled during unserialization.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- OS X update for apache_mod_php (CVE-2015-6834)
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2015-6834: PHP: Multiple vulnerabilities
- PHP Vulnerability: CVE-2015-6834
- Alpine Linux: CVE-2015-6834: php multiple vulnerabilities
- F5 Networks: K17377 (CVE-2015-6834): PHP vulnerabilities CVE-2015-6834, CVE-2015-6835, CVE-2015-6836, CVE-2015-6837, and CVE-2015-6838
- OS X update for Accelerate Framework (CVE-2015-6834)