SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SU-2012:0996-1
|9||(AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||August 14, 2012||December 11, 2013||December 11, 2013|
Unspecified vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player before 11.3.300.271 on Windows and Mac OS X and before 184.108.40.206 on Linux allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service (application crash) via crafted SWF content, as exploited in the wild in August 2012 with SWF content in a Word document.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2012:1203: flash-plugin security update
- APSB12-18: Security update available for Adobe Flash Player (CVE-2012-1535)
- CESA-2012:1173: flash-plugin security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2012-1535
- CESA-2012:1203: flash-plugin security update
- RHSA-2012:1173: flash-plugin security update