VMSA-2011-0013: vCenter Server and ESX, Oracle (Sun) JRE update 1.6.0_24 (CVE-2010-3561)
|8||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:P/A:P)||October 19, 2010||November 22, 2011||February 13, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the CORBA component in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 21 and 5.0 Update 25 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors. NOTE: the previous information was obtained from the October 2010 CPU. Oracle has not commented on claims from a reliable downstream vendor that this involves the use of the privileged accept method in the ServerSocket class, which does not limit which hosts can connect and allows remote attackers to bypass intended network access restrictions.
Scan For This Vulnerability
Use our top-rated tool to discover, prioritize, and remediate your vulnerabilities
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SR:2010:019
- RHSA-2010:0770: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- RHSA-2010:0865: java-1.6.0-openjdk security and bug fix update
- USN-1010-1: OpenJDK vulnerabilities
- Java CPU October 2010 CORBA vulnerability (CVE-2010-3561)
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2010-3561
- Cent OS: CVE-2010-3561: CESA-2010:0768 (java-1.6.0-openjdk)
- RHSA-2010:0768: java-1.6.0-openjdk security and bug fix update
- VMSA-2011-0003: vCenter Update Manager Oracle (Sun) JRE is updated to version 1.5.0_26 (CVE-2010-3561)
- Gentoo Linux: CVE-2010-3561: IcedTea JDK: Multiple vulnerabilities
- HP-UX: CVE-2010-3561: Running Java, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities.