VMSA-2011-0013: vCenter Server and ESX, Oracle (Sun) JRE update 1.6.0_24 (CVE-2010-4452)
|10||(AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)||February 16, 2011||November 21, 2011||February 12, 2015|
Unspecified vulnerability in the Deployment component in Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 23 and earlier allows remote untrusted Java Web Start applications and untrusted Java applets to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors.
Free Nexpose Download
Discover, prioritize, and remediate security risks today!
- RHSA-2011:0282: java-1.6.0-sun security update
- SUSE Linux Security Vulnerability: CVE-2010-4452
- RHSA-2011:0880: Red Hat Network Satellite server IBM Java Runtime security update
- Java CPU February 2011 Java Runtime Environment Deployment vulnerability (CVE-2010-4452)
- SUSE Linux Security Advisory: SUSE-SA:2011:010
- RHSA-2011:0357: java-1.6.0-ibm security update
- HP-UX: CVE-2010-4452: Running Java, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code, Disclosure of Information, and Other Vulnerabilities